If you’ve forgotten your pattern password to your Pandigital Planet, are locked out and are going crazy it may be time to factory reset it.
Unfortunately the only way to get passed a forgotten passcode on the Pandigital Planet is to do a factory reset, which means you’ll loose everything you’ve already installed on it and you’ll have to start fresh.
To reset the unit, first turn the tablet off. After the unit is off, hold the +volume button and hit the power button and then let go of both of the buttons. The screen will look like it booting up you will get a prompt screen with a menu. Use the +volume button to scroll through the list and choose “Factory Data Reset”. Use the – volume button to enter. The unit will reset it self to factory settings.
On the Pandigital Nova, the only way to remove this password is to reset the device completely to factory settings . Please follow the steps below to correct this matter:
1. Power off the Nova by holding the power button for two seconds until you see “Power Off” on the screen. Choose the “power off” option and then press the “Ok” button. Let the device completely power down before you continue with the next steps. At this time also remove any SD card you might have inserted into the device.
2. Press and hold both the volume and – buttons. While still holding these buttons, press down on the power button. You will then see a white screen that says Pandigital. This is the boot screen.
3. After the device boots up you will go to a black screen with yellow text, this is the system recovery screen. While on the system recovery screen, press the volume button until “wipe data/factory reset” is highlighted. Press the volume – button to select this option
4. Press the volume button until “Yes — delete all user data” is highlighted. Press the volume – button to select this option.
5. The device will reformat and return to the system recovery screen.
6. “Reboot system now” should be highlighted by default. Press the volume – button to select this option. The device will reboot and take you through the initial device setup.
I am locked out of my Pandigital R70a200 tablet and cant remember the unlock pattern. How do i get rid of it?
Before you peform this unlock you must remove the sim card and SD card or it will not reset! With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefy press the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button. Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
I am locked out of my Pandigital Star tablet? I forgot the unlock pattern. Is there anyway we can fix this?
You must do a hard reset. Your address book will be backed up on your gmail account.
If you need more help, call Pandigital Support at 1-800-715-5354 Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm Central Time and Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm Central Time.